Vibra-Flo® Air Pump; Mini

Vibra-Flo® Air Pump; MiniI'm using it in a 10 gallon tank and it perfectly fulfills its purpose. It aerates the tank, but doesn't create too much of a current which was my intent. With bigger, stronger pumps the current was bubbling too much like boiling water. Regarding the noise it's like any other pump. I've never had one that's quiet. However, I haven't had this pump long enough to evaluate it's endurance over a long time.

I bought this as a replacement for my broken Tetra Whisper air pump, and this does a great job. I have a 1 1/2 gallon tank and this pump is not too strong, yet it does the job really well! It's REALLY quiet too! :) 5 stars for a great product!!

Buy Vibra-Flo® Air Pump; Mini Now

I like this mini air rater.I just needed a new one because the old one was putting out much threw the air stone.This one kicks for a small little thing!!

Read Best Reviews of Vibra-Flo® Air Pump; Mini Here

The only good things that I can say about this pump is that it looks nice and it's small in size. However, it sounds like a truck. It is so loud that while on the first floor of the house, you can still hear it on the second floor with the door closed. Compared to my boyfriends Tetra Whisper 100, this pump is very distracting and atleast 10 times louder.

Want Vibra-Flo® Air Pump; Mini Discount?

This pump is a dream! It's so quiet compared to our last pump; I don't even notice it's there! It has great output, too, this is perfect for our little tank.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment