15 PC DIY Cave Kit. All Natural Stone. Aquarium Aquascape DIY Kit, Aquarium Safe, All Natural Stone

15 PC DIY Cave Kit. All Natural Stone. Aquarium Aquascape DIY Kit, Aquarium Safe, All Natural Stone, Organic Terrarium, Iwagumi Aquarium, cichlid cave, pleco cave.I feel like the description was false advertisement. When the "cave kit" arrived the pieces were so small that I couldn't make any type of cave that any fish could use.

I like the rocks, but as I was opening and unwrapping the rocks 4 of the rocks was busted up into pieces that really wasn't usable for anything and a couple was broke in half. They are very, very small rocks. I've had them for several months now and they don't do anything except collect green algae and not starting to look anything like the one in the picture, better yet they don't look anything like the ones pictured to begin with. Very midleading!! Yes, I have a pleco, clean, and test my tank on a regular basis, so I couldn't tell you why they are growing algae. That was more than $20 wasted!! Don't waste your time and money.

Buy 15 PC DIY Cave Kit. All Natural Stone. Aquarium Aquascape DIY Kit, Aquarium Safe, All Natural Stone Now

I purchased these rocks and was pleased to receive them early. The box they came in though was very small which concerned me a little, I opened it up and there were 4 packs of small slate rocks with one of them broken into 2 pieces and several small pieces. They do not look like the pieces in the picture, they're more square than anything and maybe 1 1/2 inches long or smaller. In the description it says size varies but damn I didn't think they were gonna be that small. Regardless I'll still use them for my tank, I'll just add more rocks that I have in my cabinet with these ones.

Read Best Reviews of 15 PC DIY Cave Kit. All Natural Stone. Aquarium Aquascape DIY Kit, Aquarium Safe, All Natural Stone Here

WOW... This pic looks way bigger than what actually showed up... I have a 55 gallon tank with a Red Devil and it took everything I had to make the cave big enough for her to fit... Definitely NOT something I would suggest for bigger fish...

Want 15 PC DIY Cave Kit. All Natural Stone. Aquarium Aquascape DIY Kit, Aquarium Safe, All Natural Stone Discount?

My boyfriend and I ordered these for our 29 gallon fish tank, they really are a great edition to the tank. We are looking into ordering some more soon.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment