Blue Ribbon Pet Products Exotic Environments Super Sized Sunken Sub Aquarium Ornament, 22-Inch

Blue Ribbon Pet Products Exotic Environments Super Sized Sunken Sub Aquarium Ornament, 22-Inchlooks good in my 90 gallon tall tank, could use a little more attention to paint detail. price was right.

Ok, Let me start by saying this thing is HUGE!!! It takes up a bit of space in my 75g, so I'd recommend nothing less than a 50g. I was looking for something new that my pleco and catfish could hang out in and get away from my Big Oscars. This does the job and I get all kinds of comments on how great the sub wreck looks. These Super Sized wreck ornaments are fun and add life to the aquarium. Great thanks to BLUE RIBBON PET!!!!

Buy Blue Ribbon Pet Products Exotic Environments Super Sized Sunken Sub Aquarium Ornament, 22-Inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment