Como Artificial Green Red Arch Style Plants Ornament for Fish Tank

Como Artificial Green Red Arch Style Plants Ornament for Fish TankI put this in my newly set-up tank for a couple months without fish (while I was cycling it). The plant archway is really nice looking. It is also quite inexpensive for a piece of aquarium decor/plant. As the other reviewer mentioned, I believe it has a wire inside to shape it. It seems well made, and has not affected water chemistry (as far as I can tell). Plus its not a plant/decor piece that you can easily find in stores locally.

I got some corydoras catfish a few weeks ago and they spend most of their time underneath this plant. They really love it! I also have a couple of nerite snails that crawl onto/into it occasionally as well. And as I said before, it is a nice looking plant. Probably my favorite plant/decor piece I have in my tank. I'm actually considering purchasing another one since the fish seem to love it so much.

^^Original review above.^^

-Update-

December, 2012

I recently took the plant arch out to clean it some. And once I did, I found something bad on the underside of it. On the underside of the ceramic base where the plant attaches to the ceramic part, I saw rust. Yes there was rust. There is a metal wire inside the plant, and clearly the decor piece was not sealed properly. Needless to say that it did not go back into my aquarium. How my fishies miss it! But for their health, they do not get it back.

Very nice plant. It has a wire inside so you can actually adjust it the way you like it and it is very realistic looking.

Buy Como Artificial Green Red Arch Style Plants Ornament for Fish Tank Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment