Marineland 31010 Silicone Caulker, 10.3 oz, (304)ml

Marineland 31010 Silicone Caulker, 10.3 oz,mlI bought a used 125 gal. , it leaked. I cut out the old silicon and reglued it. It holds water now.

I used this to Reseal a 55 Gallon long tank. I know that buying from the pet store will not

allow me to reseal it completely due to the amount of silicone most commercial pet stores offer. Buying this is the same price,if not cheaper, of the overprice smaller tubes pet stores offer. Even after completely sealing my 55 gallon long tank, I still have about only less than 1/4 left. Plus it is easier with a caulking gun as you will need to work fast before it starts curing.

This stuff is very clear after curing like brand new silicone from today's fish tanks. But differs due to how well you prep your tanks.

Buy Marineland 31010 Silicone Caulker, 10.3 oz, (304)ml Now

This glue will do the job for you if you need to repair any glass that requires to holding of water or liquids. Used a couple bottles on a cracked aquarium, worked well.

Smeels HORRIBLE however, hold your breath!

Read Best Reviews of Marineland 31010 Silicone Caulker, 10.3 oz, (304)ml Here

Bought this to reseal an old 30 gallon tank. it wasn't leaking but turtles I had started to rip up the original seal. I washed tank out, ripped out as much of the old seal as possible, and after a good drying, resealed with this sealant.

It's been more than a month and so far so good. Now with the left over of the sealant I plan on adding some mods like internal overflow box to one of my other tanks. I've got some acrylic glass pieces lying around so figure why not now that I have the sealant. Just a note you probably want to use this somewhere well ventilated since it gives off a strong vinegar like smell as part of the curing / drying process.

Want Marineland 31010 Silicone Caulker, 10.3 oz, (304)ml Discount?

I used this to turn my bio ball sump into a refugium. It worked great. Is holding water well and is strong to the acrylic plastic I used it with. Also I have plenty left over and it came with a cap so I can save it for later, don't really see that much with a caulk style tub.

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment