Farm Innovators PS-200 Pond Di-Icer Heated Saucer, 200-Watt

Farm Innovators PS-200 Pond Di-Icer Heated Saucer, 200-WattBought the unit, plugged it in and it worked great. It kept the ice from forming in the pond and my stream running through cold weather. The unit stopped working and a coil melted through the plastic. Customer service (800-277-8401) was called and they express shipped a new unit. Very friendly, great service. Hopefully the second unit will not fail.

Would recommend.

I bought this product two years ago. It worked great the first year and kept the fish alive. The second year it shorted out the outlet cutting the power off which I didn't catch until it was too late. I thought at first it was the outdoor lighting around the pond, but a week ago I took the lights out and put only the pond heater in figuring it would work. It turns out every time I plugged it in it would short out and cut off the electrical. I'm now in the market for a new pond heater. It was a shame to see those fish floating at the end of winter last year...

Buy Farm Innovators PS-200 Pond Di-Icer Heated Saucer, 200-Watt Now

I love this pond heater. It worked great for 2 years, then just stopped working for no obvious reason and ended up being frozen solid in the ice for a couple months.

I liked it so much that I bought another, but if this one doesn't last more than 2 years, then I will switch brands.

Read Best Reviews of Farm Innovators PS-200 Pond Di-Icer Heated Saucer, 200-Watt Here

I bought and used this item in my 370 gallon pond 4 months out of a year and it worked great,but the second year of use it did not work,I did nothing different from the first to the second year and handled and put it away in it original box during storage.I did the direction thing about putting it in a freezer to reset a thermostat,which it did work for a short time but froze itself in the pond ice,so unless you like spending money annually for a fairly decent deicer when it works or did work is up to you.

Myself i am trying something else and hopefully lasting for more than a year.

Want Farm Innovators PS-200 Pond Di-Icer Heated Saucer, 200-Watt Discount?

This was a replacement for another heater.Order shipped promply and put in service upon reeipt.Is used in a KOI pond.Efficient way to keep breathing passage open as wellas waterfall during O degree nights.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment