Glofish 5-Pound Aquarium Gravel Bag, Solid Black

Glofish 5-Pound Aquarium Gravel Bag, Solid BlackI ordered this item twice, and both times the bags came ripped and the rocks were all over the place. Also some of the rocks show white spots and it wouldn't be noticable if I I used normal lights. But I use blue florescent lights for my glofish and the lights highlight the white spots on the rocks. I would recomend buying there in the store because they at least they won't come damaged. I ended up having to pick out all of the bad rocks from the tank, they look good.

They are usable and look good in a boys room. Found them cheaper at Pet Smart. You can also buy a comparable item much cheaper.

Buy Glofish 5-Pound Aquarium Gravel Bag, Solid Black Now

The rock is exactly as advertised. Clean nice looking black rock. No random junk in the back to fish out.

Read Best Reviews of Glofish 5-Pound Aquarium Gravel Bag, Solid Black Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment