Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) AKD37656 Rid Ich for Aquarium, 16-Ounce

Kordon/Oasis AKD37656 Rid Ich for Aquarium, 16-OunceAfter I apply the Rid-Ich, the water immediately turned blue. The fishes look very uncomfortable at first, and surely enough the sickest fish died next day. But after a few more days Ich is gone. The medication is very strong, when I accidentally got some of it on my hand the stain seem to be permanent.

It also kills other fungi, which is a good bonus. I had some fish with another fungus infection that rots their fin, and Rid-Ich got rid of those too. Good product but may kill weak fish.

I currently have a 125 gallon aquarium with about 45 different types of Loaches, which if you don't know are incredibly susceptible to Ich. I had grown tired of using other ich treatments as they were always to strong to use on my loach species being that they are "scaleless" fish and cannot handle normal ich treatments and also cannot handle large amounts of salt. It was paramount to find a treatment that I could use at full strength without worrying about killing my loaches. After researching I saw Kordon come up repeatedly as a preferred treatment for many fish keepers. So I went to order Kordon Ich Plus right away. At the time I received the treatment my Clown Loaches in a month long battle with a terrible ich outbreak. So I poured in the recommended amount on the bottle, with the temperature at 84F, and a 75% water change my Clown Loaches were showing no signs of ich anymore. After a month of using the treatment I was ensured that all ich was eliminated from my tank. Since then whenever I introduce a new young fish into my tank I add Kordon Ich Plus to my water as insurance to make sure my tank will not become infected. I give this product five stars because it cures ich speedily and without harmful effects to my fish. Since I used this product I also have not had another outbreak of ich. So I can say that I'm very happy with this purchase.

Buy Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) AKD37656 Rid Ich for Aquarium, 16-Ounce Now

When I do a water change sometimes it stirs up the gravel bed and the fish muck. It has been my practice for years to use this product at half strength in such cases. It seems to prevent shock and parasitical or fungal problems in that environment.

I also suggest if you have silver colored fish to go half strength. IE, Silver Dollars, Tinfoil Barbs, etc. Silver colored fish seem to be more sensitive to this product.

I use this at the first signs of stress or disease in the tank. Follow with a water change and another treatment for best results. I rarely have to do this more than twice. For what it is worth my fish are going on seven years of age. This product has been my first line of defense and really works.

Read Best Reviews of Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) AKD37656 Rid Ich for Aquarium, 16-Ounce Here

After months of bad advice from people at pet stores, the condition of my beta was so advanced I was scared the rid ich wouldn't be shipped in time to save him. Rid Ich works! Just make sure that you do not over-medicate your fish and that you have time to observe him after each doseage.

Want Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) AKD37656 Rid Ich for Aquarium, 16-Ounce Discount?

I had one bumblebee cichlid that looked terrible. He was lethargic, covered in white spots, clamped fin and a rotting tail fin. The other fish were acting a little odd. They were scratching themselves against rocks quite a bit and werent eating much. I used Rid ich for 4 days and they were all completely healed (except for the fin rot which is getting better). It worked like a charm. The down side is that it stained all the silicone in my tank such as in the corners. I wish this product didnt stain because it really does work well. I think next time I'll try to use heat and salt to heal my fish because this stuff is ruining my tank.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment