Penn Plax Pro-Balance Fish Shape Vacation Feeding Blocks - 2 Per Blister card

Penn Plax Pro-Balance Fish Shape Vacation Feeding Blocks - 2 Per Blister cardGood Vacation Feeders for extended time away from home. Dousn't appear to cloud the water either. Couldn't find any trace of the food upon my return after 8-10 days away.

These feeding blocks ruined my classroom aquarium's environment. We had a total of 10 days of spring break vacation. When I got back, the floor of the aquarium and all the plants were covered with a white debris, the water was clouded, and one fish who was visibly struggling to breath died a few days later. It took a huge amount of effort to restore the aquarium's healthy environment. I will never again use a feeding block for an extended period of time. My students and I were deeply saddened by the state of the aquarium upon our return. In the future, I will shell out the big bucks for an electric fish feeder.

Buy Penn Plax Pro-Balance Fish Shape Vacation Feeding Blocks - 2 Per Blister card Now

I've just tried this product on a 3-gal. tank with 3 goldfish, leaving them for 10 days with one tablet.

The good news: the fish are alive (I guess, that's what matters most). The not so good one: pretty much all surfaces of the aquarium, including the plants and the innards of the pump have been covered with rather sticky white goo which wouldn't wash off on its own without actively brushing it off. A bit of a nuisance, requiring a thorough clean-up. Next time, I am going to try an automatic feeder like EHEIM Everyday Fish Feeder Programmable Automatic Food Dispenser but it's still good to have a couple of these tablets in case of an emergency.

Read Best Reviews of Penn Plax Pro-Balance Fish Shape Vacation Feeding Blocks - 2 Per Blister card Here

This is a very very good item. I went out of country for over 30 days. I was almost convinced that fish will be dead by the time i am back. But I tried to give it a try. Searched for a vacation food and found this. Bought it, and just put one in my 10G tank because I was afraid adding two would over-pollute the water. And went off to India. When I came back after a month, the water was crystal clear, the fish looked perfectly healthy and none of them were dead. What a bliss. I am now always going to depend on it if I have to go on a long vacation.

Want Penn Plax Pro-Balance Fish Shape Vacation Feeding Blocks - 2 Per Blister card Discount?

We have a 20 gallon fish tank with 6 fish a varying sizes in it. We were going on vacation for 8 days and were looking for an option that would feed the fish and not gunk up the tank. After reading other reviews I decided to try Pro Balance's 14-Day feeding blocks and they were an excellent option. I placed both blocks in the tank two a day before we left just to see what would happen and how the fish would handle it. We returned for an 8 day vacation and I was pleasantly surprised to find all six fish alive and healthy and the tank was as clean as it had ever been after 8 days. I expected to find funky, cloudy water at a minimum and possibly dead fish. Neither happened and everything looked to be in great shape. I'll definitely use the Pro Balance feeding blocks for future trips.

Save 59% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment