Zoo Med Betta House 2 Gallon Rectanular Black

Zoo Med Betta House 2 Gallon Rectanular BlackI just want to start off by saying I am not a fish expert. I had received a female Betta fish as a gift, in a small bowl, but after reading online about them needing more space,I decided to get something bigger, but I also wanted it to also look clean and sharp. This tank did the trick. It hold much more water but also looks great. The only down side is that it does not have a lid and the hole on top is pretty big, so sometimes debris gets in like dust and such that lays on top of the water. The little mermaid figure is a nice touch too.

Love these at first has odor but rince plain warm water let air dry.I have 9 of these with whisper filters3i bettas love the room

Buy Zoo Med Betta House 2 Gallon Rectanular Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment