Tetra Usa ATS25994 Bio Foam Grid Replacement Kit with Whisper 30/40/60 Power Filter

Tetra Usa ATS25994 Bio Foam Grid Replacement Kit with Whisper 30/40/60 Power FilterAfter reading this as a kit one would assume there to be 2 of each (grid & foam) as seen in the photo. All that was sent is one of the item. Since the filter 30/40/60 requires 2 of them it would only make sense. So if you are looking to buy these you better buy two.

The filter is Original Tetra and operates just fine.

I lost my bio filters some time ago and was amazed that I could replace them without ordering the entire pump. As I have come to expect, my order arrived in 2days and it is exactly what I ordered.

Buy Tetra Usa ATS25994 Bio Foam Grid Replacement Kit with Whisper 30/40/60 Power Filter Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment