Eshopps WD-125CS Wet Dry Filter - 100 to 125 gal.

Eshopps WD-125CS Wet Dry Filter - 100 to 125 gal.I went cheap on my filtration for my saltwater reef, then decided to go with the correct filter and I finally made a good choice. Great product!

This is the email I sent to Eshopps about their poorly-made product:

I purchased your model WD-125CS from Drs. Foster and Smith. I'm returning it as soon as possible. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with your product. For the money I spent, I would expect clear, illustrated installation instructions. The deal breaker for me was when "the long vinyl screw" would not even fit into the hole at the bottom of the "clear overflow box" to make it parallel to the tank to which it was attached. The screw would go about half through before seizing up and stopping.

You can't even match up the size of a vinyl screw with the hole drilled in acrylic for it? I'll never buy another one of your products ever again. The only good thing about this experience with your product is that Drs. Foster and Smith will allow me to return it cost-free.

Buy Eshopps WD-125CS Wet Dry Filter - 100 to 125 gal. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment