Microbe-Lift Gravel and Substrate Cleaner for Home Aquariums

Microbe-Lift Gravel and Substrate Cleaner for Home Aquariums, 8-OunceAs others may be, I'm a skeptic and lightly read into what others post (unless there seems to be a central theme). However, for this product, I have to say that, 1) the bottle warns folks about the brown color that others are complaining about in their reviews, and 2) I'm not sure what happened to the poor guy with brown coffee-colored water (review below), but mine cleared up FAST.

What I did was to add this, and follow directions; that means: correct dosage maybe even a little on the conservative side and then changed my filters after 8 (maybe 12?) hours later. Nothing to it, really.

My tank has had a constant algal bloom battle, sometimes worse than other times, and seemed to remain cloudy, even when the blooms had been abated. The water clarifiers and (alleged) algae killers I've used never worked, no matter how expensive or reputable the brand, but somehow this product did it all; took care of the green water *and* cloudiness. I love it, and highly recommend this. I currently have five tanks; one 38-gallon with plants, fish & invertebrates, a 1.5G tank w/ a betta, two Fluval Ebi Nanos (~8G), and one Fluval Chi (5G) that has an albino catfish & some tiger barbs. I've used this product in the betta, barbs, and 38-gallon tank, and the water has always cleared up in color, clarity, and quality (did water tests once cleared to see what the parameters might be).

I had purchased this recently as previously I was using W.O.W. from Petsolutions and that product has been dis-continued. I wish I knew about this before. Microbe-lift gravel cleaner works great. As other reviewers have stated, when you first put this in your tank, it looks like ink and will turn your water very dark. This lasted for 4 days the first time I used it and then it cleared up quicker the second time and only lasts for 3 days. What a change though. This cleaned my substrate and it is very clear now and the water looks crystal clear. I have a 46 gallon tank but I do have great filtration with two Rena Canister XP filters. I would say the better your filtration, the faster the water will clear but this stuff does work. If you have a dirty tank or substrate, I would highly recommend Microbe-lift Gravel Cleaner. If you have that problem, just have some patience and this will work. A must buy for Aquarium maintenance.

Buy Microbe-Lift Gravel and Substrate Cleaner for Home Aquariums Now

I tried other products, but nothing was able to remove the sludge in my 3 tanks, but all I needed was one dose of Microbe-Lift and the sludge was almost gone. Another dose two weeks later and my tanks were completely clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Microbe-Lift Gravel and Substrate Cleaner for Home Aquariums Here

Turns the water brown for a few days but then returns to crystal clear. I used on a 50 gallon fish tank. We use it once a month.

Want Microbe-Lift Gravel and Substrate Cleaner for Home Aquariums Discount?

This may be a very good product but I've only used it once because it turned the water in my tank brown for days. I may try it again when I know I'm not having guests (yes, it looked that bad) because I like the premise an easy and ecological way to clean the tank of that yucky stuff on the bottom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment