Lee's The Ultimate Gravel Vac 25' Kit

Lee's The Ultimate Gravel Vac 25' KitI have three (soon to be five) tanks, and after setting up the third I quickly realized that lugging buckets for all of them twice a week just wasn't an option. I purchased the Lee's gravel vac and haven't looked back since! It is wonderful, and works perfectly. It is true that the plastic adapter that it comes with must be replaced, but $6 and a trip to the hardware store solves that issue. It hardly makes the product "useless", unless you're ridiculous enough to toss it over such a small issue. The lower price point more than makes up for the small fix.

It is an identical product to some of the pricier ones (such as Python), but works just as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone with multiple tanks or with large tanks who is tired of hauling buckets!

Great tool for cleaning/refilling, I use it on my 10 gal tank and it working great, also used it on my beta tank. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy in tank maintenance.

Buy Lee's The Ultimate Gravel Vac 25' Kit Now

I ordered this product mainly to clean my 95 gallons fish pond. It does a great job. For my fish tank though, the tube is too long for the kitchen sink water pressure. It is easy to fix by shortening the tube. I am happy not to have to carry the buckets of water anymore. I highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Lee's The Ultimate Gravel Vac 25' Kit Here

I've had a python for 5 years and was stupid last time I put it away and didn't make sure all the water was out of it and behold, mold! I was looking for something fast on here (since I have prime) and not overly expensive. Lee's was always at the pet store so figured I'd try it. It doesn't have the vacuum power I'm used to, took a half hour to do my 29 gal. Even then I had to refill the tank to finish cleaning the gravel. Not impressed, but it worked just took too long for my taste. Plus side is no leaks

Want Lee's The Ultimate Gravel Vac 25' Kit Discount?

This kit is great quality and fairly easy to use. I would recommend it (and have) to anyone with a tank. The plastic faucet adapter is virtually useless. Luckily I bought the metal one since I was unsure if an adapter was included in the kit. Great find, glad i bought it!

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment