Microbe Lift 10.5-Pound Pond Barley Straw Pellets 10BSPP10.5

Microbe Lift 10.5-Pound Pond Barley Straw Pellets 10BSPP10.5I have a small frog pond with a stream going through the front of our lake property, this product has done an A1 job of controlling the algae for 3 years now.

I apply the pellets 3xyear. Very effective and safe.

Within 1 week my fish pond was clearing up. A great product to use to prevent string algae from growing in your pond. Safe and does not harm fish or plant life.

Buy Microbe Lift 10.5-Pound Pond Barley Straw Pellets 10BSPP10.5 Now

Followed the instructions, but it did not work at all. No difference at all. I will purchase an actual bale of barley straw. I have seen the results with that and it works great.

Read Best Reviews of Microbe Lift 10.5-Pound Pond Barley Straw Pellets 10BSPP10.5 Here

This product does not work at all. Don't bother to buy. It has not even put a dent in the algae in my pond. Does not deserve even one star.

Want Microbe Lift 10.5-Pound Pond Barley Straw Pellets 10BSPP10.5 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment