BeamsWork 12"-16" Single Bright Power LED Aquarium Light Fixture 200

BeamsWork 12'-16' Single Bright Power LED Aquarium Light Fixture 200This is for a 5.5 gallon freshwater aquarium. For the money and longevity you can't beat this little light. I bought it to replace an ailing strip light in which I had already replaced a ballast and bulb. The strip light had a bit too much scale build up on it as well. The price of bulb and the cleaning necessary made me want to try something different. Received the light packaged well in it's manufacturers box. Plugged it in and was not displeased with the brightness.

I have an octagon tank so trying to find a replacement lamp for it wasn't easy. This one works great, makes my tank look awesome and love the blue night lights. Gives the tank a moonlit glow and my glow fish look awesome. Fits great on top of my old hood.

Buy BeamsWork 12"-16" Single Bright Power LED Aquarium Light Fixture 200 Now

This fixture is not as bright as I expected it to be. I prefer Finnex Ray2 that I purchased recently.

Read Best Reviews of BeamsWork 12"-16" Single Bright Power LED Aquarium Light Fixture 200 Here

Bought this for my 5g arrived early looks great thin an bright it does have moonlights which the description doesn't tell you worth the money

Want BeamsWork 12"-16" Single Bright Power LED Aquarium Light Fixture 200 Discount?

Pros: metal housing, glass guard for the led's, metal legs, switch to have all lights on or just blue moonlights

Cons: non so far

Got this for my planted 5.5gl after my marineland led light went missing (don't ask lol). Just got the light a few hours ago and my first impressions were good. Seems like a fairly high quality build, metal housing with plexiglass guard for the leds. Very bright and makes a nice shimmering effect and at $30 its a bargain!

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment