Marina Betta Kit Decorative Gravel, Pink

Marina Betta Kit Decorative Gravel, PinkFor whatever reason, I thought this would be a bigger package. Turns out 1 pound of gravel doesn't cover a lot of tank. Maybe enough for a small betta bowl, or to mix and match with other colors to make for a prettier bowl. I ended up buying another bag at the local pet shop in order to have enough to fill the bowl

make sure you read the amount, of only 8.5oz, hardly enough for a coating on the little 1.5gallon tank

at this price it is almost the same price for the 5 lb bags(80oz) you can get at the pet store

it does seem like a good quality stone on the plus side

Buy Marina Betta Kit Decorative Gravel, Pink Now

The color lasts long! And its simply divine!

BUT, it's much too fine for my taste.

I use this in my aquariums, and find myself having to pick it out of my drains...

trying not to clog any pipes.. they get all over the place during a water-change.

Thats my only ANNOYANCE, other than that... it's doable.

Read Best Reviews of Marina Betta Kit Decorative Gravel, Pink Here

Its better to buy this in a brick and mortar store. The "gravel" are barely just above grains of sand. Makes cleaning the take a pain because I have to worry about losing them each time.

Want Marina Betta Kit Decorative Gravel, Pink Discount?

This was picked out by my 5 year old girly-girl for her new Betta's fish tank. Looks so pretty! No problems with it at all. I did order two, even for a small 0.7 gallon aquarium.

Save 78% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment