Nature NPOD Underwater Planter - Three Pack

Nature NPOD Underwater Planter - Three PackThese at great. They even come with the substrate to plant the plants. After installing these into my tank I was amazed at the way the water turned crystal clear. I don't know I if us the substrate or the plants but I do know I am super happy with these. Installing the plants into these isn't as easy I would have hoped but I don't know how it could be improved so five stars.

The item appears to be made for something else and the top sawed off. That being said, I think it really fits it's purpose. For a few of my plants they were too small (they are smaller than they looked in the picture). Also, they don't really stand up well (I have rocks holding mine up). I do, however recommend them. My only recommendation is to use a lighter to melt the rough edges where it was sawed. It only takes a second and makes them look better.

Buy Nature NPOD Underwater Planter - Three Pack Now

These planters make it easier to clean my betta's tank. I did have to make some modifications. I cut a slit up the side, of the upper half of the pod to slip the plant into the open top of the pod. Some of the plants were larger than the diameter of the hole, so I cut a larger diameter opening of the upper pod. A dremel works well for this. After the plants were in the pods and placed in the tank, I did notice that the plants started to float. This was easily fixed by placing a larger rock in the pod. Another fix would be to bury the pod into the gravel, but my betta's tank does not have a deep gravel bed. The pods work great and I have a fair amount of substrate left, the water has been very clean and the nerite snails don't mind crawling on them. I would purchase these again.

Read Best Reviews of Nature NPOD Underwater Planter - Three Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment