Penn Plax Medium Rialto Bridge From Penn Plax Fish Tank Ornament

Penn Plax Medium Rialto Bridge From Penn Plax Fish Tank OrnamentMy African clawed frogs just love hanging out in and under this aquarium ornament bridge. This bridge looks better than the pictures shown on line. It has a lot of detail that looks great and it really spruces up the aquarium.

I have quite a few aquariums and quite a few ornaments. I recently ordered this for my 12 gallon aquarium. It fits nicely and takes up a good chunk of space, which I was hoping it would. The detail is great. It has a bit of a gothic appearence, which I wasn't really intending to have in my aquarium. I have black gravel, red plants, and now a dark gray bridge with a skull on the top. It is a great ornament, but depending on the look you want your aquarium to have I don't think this would fit into everyone's style. There are a lot of holes which creates an open swimming space that my fish seem to appreciate.

The detail is lovely. The color is a dark great. I was hoping for more of a fairytale appearance, but I would say it's more gothic/industrial. I don't think it was intended to look that way, but to me it does. For the price I think it's a bit expensive and there are other better ornaments available. Size-wise it's great. The detail is beautiful. My fish really love it (and that's all that matters right?). It has an open feel yet also gives fish a place to feel they are hiding and safe. It's shadowey, yet kids can still look in and find fish if they look hard enough. Overall, a great peice. The picture doesn't really show the gothic sort of appearance, which came as a surprise to me when I recieved it. On the other hand, it would make a great addition to any fish-tank that is going for that style. I've actually grown quite fond of it. And all of the kids that are in and out of my livingroom stop to appreciate it. The boys think it's pretty cool. And my fish, well they seem pretty happy exploring it up and down and all around.

Buy Penn Plax Medium Rialto Bridge From Penn Plax Fish Tank Ornament Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment