Mikro Omega Portable 3 Stage RO/DI Reef Aquarium Filter System with 75 GPD Membrane

Mikro Omega Portable 3 Stage RO/DI Reef Aquarium Filter System with 75 GPD MembraneUse this for my small hydro setup. Seller shipped fast the unit came with no instructions but it was setup already. Blue hose= clean water. Yellow = waste water Red = supply.

TDS Untreated tap water = 440

TDS RO treated= 0PPM.

This system works great, TDS meter showed 250ppm for my tap water, and 0 ppm after going through this filter. It doesn't get any better than 0 ppm so I am happy. The portability is great, I use a faucet adapter so I can use this near my aquarium. If you're looking for a portable system for your aquarium, this is it.

Buy Mikro Omega Portable 3 Stage RO/DI Reef Aquarium Filter System with 75 GPD Membrane Now

This product works perfectly to my aquarium , is really easy to use. And is compact to put it under sink !! Nice work!!

Read Best Reviews of Mikro Omega Portable 3 Stage RO/DI Reef Aquarium Filter System with 75 GPD Membrane Here

I'm so glad that I decided to buy this RO/DI unit. It does exactly what you want it to do, whether its filtering your water for drinking purposes or getting your TDS down to 0 for saltwater reef keeping. Plus this unit is portable which is another added bonus. Very fair price as well. I would highly recommend this product!

Want Mikro Omega Portable 3 Stage RO/DI Reef Aquarium Filter System with 75 GPD Membrane Discount?

Im and avid fish and shrimp hobbyist. And for exotic shrimp they must have the cleanest water possible. This thing is small, easy to setup and no power required. It only has a hose connector, in the winter you shouldnt run your hose or risk freezing up your pipes. So simply got to the lowe's and buy a hose adapter for your faucet aerator. It costs like $4. The out put is slow but steady and in WA after the TDS reads about 110 or so out of the tap after it runs through the RO unit it is down to 5!!! I wish I got this sooner.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment