API Activated Filter Carbon, Quart Carton, Net Weight 11-Ounce

API Activated Filter Carbon, Quart Carton, Net Weight 11-OunceI use this product...not for a fish tank...but for placing in a compost (inside house) container lid. I place a popsicle stick inside the lid lip to hold the mesh filled bag that contains the charcoal filter pellets. Works like a charm...no more smelly orders. My husband says I'm a genius for thinking of it. Ha! What a nice man I'm married too:) Where there's a will there is a way! So, you might want to give it a try, because it really works...we've been doing this for 16 years:)

Using in my cat litter box. Works great. Just open the package and sprinkle into the litter. It does a good job

Buy API Activated Filter Carbon, Quart Carton, Net Weight 11-Ounce Now

I used this in my son's diaper trash can. I would just sprinkle a little in when it got stinky and the next time I went to his room there would be NO smell at all.

Read Best Reviews of API Activated Filter Carbon, Quart Carton, Net Weight 11-Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment