PondCare AlgaeFix, 1 gallon

PondCare AlgaeFix, 1 gallonThis is a repeat order! We finally found something that will work in our large Koi Pond.

I've used this product for the last two years in our small pond. We have some pond plants and 15 gold fish in the pond. This product has really helped to control the algae growth. Instead of having to clean the pond pump about every day, I now only need to do that every other week or longer. I have not had any plants or fish die. We've simply followed the directions!

Buy PondCare AlgaeFix, 1 gallon Now

Had major string algae in my pond. Tried this product and within a week could see algae disappearing. Used weekly until most algae was gone and then just monthly. Did not harm my fish or plants. Honestly, I don't like the idea of having to use strong chemicals in my pond, however, the algae got so bad I had too. I did try other products (barley straw) which really did nothing.

Read Best Reviews of PondCare AlgaeFix, 1 gallon Here

IT WORKED GREAT AND IT WAS QUICK , I NOTICED A BIG DIFFERENCE THE NEXT DAY. I PUT IT IN THE POND ON A VERY SUNNY DAY.

Want PondCare AlgaeFix, 1 gallon Discount?

I have a pond that is about 5 feet wide and 10 feet long, and averages 4 feet deep. It is in the hot, direct Florida sun all day long. Despite a good level of both surface and bottom plants, string algae was a big problem. Also, was cleaning the skimmer filter as often as daily. Tried another product, which didn't help at all. Was then told about Algaefix. Started using it as directed, and our problem improved dramatically within 1-2 weeks. Since the first month, I have uses a maintenance does of just under 1/2 cup each week (much less than weekly in the winter), and it keeps the string algae well under control. No adverse impacts on the plants (lilies, water lettuce, etc.) or the fish. Bought a gallon, and a year later, still have a good bit left. Highly recommended.

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment