Zilla 11891 Coconut Bedding Brick

Zilla 11891 Coconut Bedding BrickCoconut husk is my bedding of choice for my hermit crabs. It holds the moisture well, but still dries out fast enough to help prevent mold.

This block will not take a gallon of water, like the label says. It will absorb that much, but it will be a soppy mess that will attract mold like no other. This block will fill up one ten gallon tank with around 4 to 6 inches of bedding, too much for most needs. I would recommend either flaking off portions of this brick or sawing it in half.

I've purchased husk bedding in the past that was dirty, and I've even found a cricket in one before from a local pet store. This was clean with only one piece of foreign matter plastic strip of some kind.

I also like the fact that this is larger shreds of the coconut husk. I've had some in the past that turned to dust after they dried out, but this one holds up well and is still fluffy in the tank.

Holds moisture, humidity and temperature well. I use this for nesting for my bearded dragons, as well as normal substrate for my box turtles. Couldn't be happier

Buy Zilla 11891 Coconut Bedding Brick Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment