R-Zilla SRZ100011546 Fresh Air Screen Cover with Center Hinge for Pet Cages, 36-3/8 by 12-3/4-Inch,

R-Zilla SRZ100011546 Fresh Air Screen Cover with Center Hinge for Pet Cages, 36-3/8 by 12-3/4-Inch, BlackI prefer the center hinge over the screens withe little access doors. I thought they would be more convenient by not having to move my lights when access the terrarium. The little doors are just that though little. The center hinge makes maintenance and feeding much simpler. It is also much easier to remove a wriggling lizard with the center hinge screen. The only thing I don't like is that they never seem to fit flush with the top of my aquarium. I have bought many screens by this manufacturer and they all need to be clamped down with those ugly screen locks to fit tight. They feel a little flimsy but I have never had a problem using light bulbs, infrared heating bulbs, or the ceramic heat lamps on top of these covers.

This cover was a great price and just what I expected to get. I checked out a few different pet stores in our area and the price just couldn't be beat. Thanks so much.

Buy R-Zilla SRZ100011546 Fresh Air Screen Cover with Center Hinge for Pet Cages, 36-3/8 by 12-3/4-Inch, Now

I was very disappointed when I searched my local pet supply stores for a screen lid for my new 30 gallon tank. To my surprise it seems like they have cut back in not only tank sizes but screens as well. I was in absolute need of this screen top because I have hermit crabs and they are escape artists. This screen lid fits PERFECTLY and allows me to wrap saran wrap and tape it around the screen lid (to increase humidity in the tank) as well as easy access with the screen hinge in the center. It is a life saver! I don't know why I struggled for so long with just a regular screen.

Read Best Reviews of R-Zilla SRZ100011546 Fresh Air Screen Cover with Center Hinge for Pet Cages, 36-3/8 by 12-3/4-Inch, Here

Very sturdy, works well, keeps my snakes in. Much better than my old one where I had to remove the light to get into it.

Want R-Zilla SRZ100011546 Fresh Air Screen Cover with Center Hinge for Pet Cages, 36-3/8 by 12-3/4-Inch, Discount?

it arived fast, and was exaclly what i needed. it did bend a lil in the middle, but other then that works great

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment