Fish Tank Aquarium Light 48" 6x54w T5 HO Actinic Fixture

Fish Tank Aquarium Light 48' 6x54w T5 HO Actinic FixtureThe product was well described, and works great! The timer takes a few minutes to figure out, but it works well! I reveiced a faulty bulb, which was replaced several times by the seller due to transit issues (i.e. bulb shattered upon arrival). The seller was very helpful and cosiderate. I would def buy from them again.

I order two of these lighting units...All but a few of the bulbs were broken when it arrived although NOT due to poor packing but rather poor handling by UPS. It happens now and then. I emailed the company and they responded asap and sent out new bulbs that all arrived intact within a day or two. They followed-up on my order progress and shipment. It's rare to get that level of excellence in customer services these days.

The lighting fixture itself is awesome. No more multiple cords/plugs with timers to turn off and on...This one unit does it all with a built-in digital timer and display. It's made solid and the reflector is molded for optimal light reflection. This unit is extremely similar to another lighting unit that sell for a couple hundred dollars more.

This unit is set-up with marine lighting at 12,000K per tube and 2 actinic tubes, but I figured out the cost to change out the bulbs to convert to freshwater and it still comes out to be a great deal for freshwater too. I'm going to order another and switch out the tubes for 6,000K HO T-5s for a planted freshwater tank.

I'm very pleased with this purchase and impressed with the company's customer service. Highly recommend!

Buy Fish Tank Aquarium Light 48" 6x54w T5 HO Actinic Fixture Now

1st time I ordered it arrived broken, not sure if from shipping even though couple holes in box or if it was damaged already? 2nd time ordered my husband put the light together for me while I was at work, one blue bulb did not work, for me this was not a big deal however, the LEDs lights did not work. The first one that did work but was damaged when plugged in looked AMAZING! However the light it's self is flimsy, not well built and no name brand etc. also did not come with instruction booklet. I feel this light is just cheap and not of good quality. For 100 dollars more my husband took me to a marine store and bought be an amazing light with 4 bulbs and very heavy and durable. Not like this.

Read Best Reviews of Fish Tank Aquarium Light 48" 6x54w T5 HO Actinic Fixture Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment