Marineland LED Aquarium Light

Marineland LED Aquarium LightIve bought these units twice now and they both have shorted out within a couple months. Works great then they short out in a short period of time ,the seal isnt tight and moisture must get into it to short out the leds. Disappointed.

After already once replacing some cheap starters and bulbs in my standard top over a 55 gal. tank, I got fed up and did a search for an alternative that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. I spotted these LED units, reasonably priced. I bought 2 of them, and positioned them in place of the 18" fluorescent fixtures. They are very low profile, so they don't hide the filters, air and misc. on the back of the tank as well, but other than that, they sit very nicely on top of the tank, provide adequate (LED) lighting, and have a 'moonlight' setting which looks great at night. I'm pleased and would recommend these. Note, I have these over a freshwater tank, so I'm not supporting saltwater marine life. However, I do have some plants gathered from some local lakes that seem to be thriving under these lights.

Buy Marineland LED Aquarium Light Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment