Quiet One Lifegard Fountain Pump, 220-Gallon Per Hour

Quiet One Lifegard Fountain Pump, 220-Gallon Per HourWhen I unpacked the pump the gray manifold on the front was not attached to it. I noticed that the two tabs that hold the pump to the manifold (the gray part of the pump in the picture) were damaged by whoever assembled the item they had just slammed the two pieces together and the tabs broke off. I needed the pump for a project so used some duct tape around the perimeter of the manifold to hold the two pieces together. That seemed to work.

I am using the pump in a medium sized concrete fountain that is about 3' high. The pump hums so loudly that you can hear it over the sound of water running down the fountain. I have much larger pumps going in larger water features that are completely silent.

All in all I paid a little more for this pump hoping it would be quieter. What I got was a buzzing, broken pump. :(

Two stars for prompt delivery and the ability to drive water 3' up.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment