Oceanic 36015 BioCube HQI Aquarium, 29-Gallon

Oceanic 36015 BioCube HQI Aquarium, 29-GallonI have had this since May 2012 and use it as a Saltwater, Fish only tank and it has really been hard to maintain. I have to wipe it down every day because salt accumulates all over it, especially at the seams and you can forget keeping the glass cover clean. I have already had to replace the protein skimmer. The original one didn't stop working it just didn't work well enough. In fairness, this may be easier to maintain as a freshwater tank, but I regret the purchase and wish I had just gotten a larger tank that would hold more than 3 or 4 fish to make the maintenance work while. Probably could maintain a 55 gal. at the same cost with the same or even less maintenance. I have to use additional fans to keep the temperature at an acceptable level, the light emits a lot of heat even with the fans it holds. With this size tank the temperature fluctuates at the least change in environmental temperature, even small temporary change.

I have had my hqi for a month now, and i am very impressed how easy it is to keep corals and fish. I would recommend a couple power heads for it though

Buy Oceanic 36015 BioCube HQI Aquarium, 29-Gallon Now

This product came in very quickly. It did all it promise to do..great first time. Trouble free, very little maintance.

Read Best Reviews of Oceanic 36015 BioCube HQI Aquarium, 29-Gallon Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment