AirPod® Aquarium Air Pumps, UL Approved

AirPodĀ® Air Pump - Up to 75 Gallons, Dual OutletGreat air out put with 2 outlets. Mine arrived broken with one of the 2 air adjustment knobs busted. Too bad they make everything out of plastic because otherwise this product would have been fantastic. The seller made it right by refunding my total purchase and ship price and also kust had me email him a pic of the damage so he could file a claim and let me keep the item. Knowing this was a great little air pump I contacted Penn Plax and I can not tell you how wonderful they are. Just one email asking if I could purchase a replacement for the broken part and I received an immediate reply asking for my address and they sent me a whole new air pump. I am now sold on Penn Plax because of their outstanding customer service.You can't find that very often and I want to spread the word that Penn Plax really cares about their customers...They make it right even when they don't have to.

I am much happier living with this pump the Whisper pump that I had prior. At this point unless I get a completely silent pump I would not consider changing brands again.

Buy AirPod® Aquarium Air Pumps, UL Approved Now

Does its job.

It's very quiet

Pumps air quite well

only thing is, it's kind of ugly, and a very garish color. If it were a darker more muted color, it would blend in better, which I would prefer.

Read Best Reviews of AirPod® Aquarium Air Pumps, UL Approved Here

I got the 20 gal. pump and it is rather weak, the one I had was more powerfully. Also, I was expecting a pump with adjustable airflow and two outlets,(like the product discretion states) and I didn't get either. Don't waste your money on this pump for anything bigger then a 10 gal. tank.

Want AirPod® Aquarium Air Pumps, UL Approved Discount?

The pump is working fine after 10 months and I like the power it is providing. The only complain that I have is I wish it was a bit quieter.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment